Friday, June 15, 2007

My lesson learned from dad: By Brooke


My lesson that I learned from dad was to go after your dreams. I started dancing at a very young age. When I made that choice dad supported me, and when I moved to another dance...dad supported me. NEVER did dad ever discourage me or put me down. He ALWAYS told me that I was wonderful or that I was the best in the class. Those things he said will never be forgoten. Even to this day when I say well maybe I want to go take drama classes my dad is always there for me. He says stuff like "Oh thats a good idea you would be great at that!" or "Really you should try it out I know you would love it"

In my eyes dad is the best dad there is in the whole world! Even days when your not happy or your discouraged you know that dad will always have a shoulder for you to lean on. My lesson learned from dad is follow your dreams. And I will never forget this I will take it through life with me. And dad I thank you for that opportunity. So everyone when ever you need advice here's mine (well my dads) FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS (or I guess it could be heart...either way it works)

No comments: