
Brent,
Lila mentioned that we were terrified with the other guys our mother met before you. It's all too true. But, when she met you both of us felt okay. We didn't know anything about you, except that mom was head over heals instantly, but I think we both felt peace. The Lord was blessing us to know that you two were right for each other.
Thank you for being thoughtful and treating her well. We are happy for the two of you. It's fun to visit and see your personality come out more and more as the family gets comfortable. (Shelley)
Your a good man- I'm happy that we've been able to talk and get to know one another more. Georgieann made a good choice. Keep enjoying life.
(David)
Lila mentioned that we were terrified with the other guys our mother met before you. It's all too true. But, when she met you both of us felt okay. We didn't know anything about you, except that mom was head over heals instantly, but I think we both felt peace. The Lord was blessing us to know that you two were right for each other.
Thank you for being thoughtful and treating her well. We are happy for the two of you. It's fun to visit and see your personality come out more and more as the family gets comfortable. (Shelley)
Your a good man- I'm happy that we've been able to talk and get to know one another more. Georgieann made a good choice. Keep enjoying life.
(David)
No comments:
Post a Comment