Coming to this site brought tears to my eyes. Your children love you so much and that speaks volumes about you character.
I want you to know that I am so happy that you found my Mom. She was introduced too many a men through various channels and all of the frightened us kids. Then I am sure not by chance she met you. You are a good man, dedicated to God and His laws. I have noticed that you are quiet but you are a good judge of character and very wise. I love you because you love our mom. She is a good person full of faith and has so much love to share. I hope you will both grow more and more in love as each day passes because I believe that if there are any two people deserving of joy it is you and my Mom.
Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Lila
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment