WOW!! all that dancing has made me loose alot of weight!!!
You're a good sport, Dad! I hope you don't mind me putting that up there. I thought it was hilarious!
I really like the side burns.
cute.....funny...I would give a dollar to see him move like that in a dance class!!!
Wow Brent - you can really dance! Those dance lessons you gave Georgie for her birthday really worked! How can I get Marty signed up?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW!! all that dancing has made me loose alot of weight!!!
You're a good sport, Dad! I hope you don't mind me putting that up there. I thought it was hilarious!
I really like the side burns.
cute.....funny...I would give a dollar to see him move like that in a dance class!!!
Wow Brent - you can really dance! Those dance lessons you gave Georgie for her birthday really worked! How can I get Marty signed up?
Post a Comment