Friday, October 5, 2007

Time to diet

Well we have been married almost six months.. I am gaining weight! Georgie found this picture as our motivation to loose weight. We will post our progress. That picture is not me..
Close ... but not quite..... I would hate to go trick or treating with that pumpkin....

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I am laughing so hard! That is the funniest picture ever. I'm excited about the dieting! Me and Eric are right there with you! We're both down a pant size. YEAH!

Lila said...

That is hilarious! Congrats to Eric and Brandy too! That is great!
Man that picture is sooo funny. I can't stop laughing.

Julie said...

Someone sent me this picture last year at work and I about died laughing then.... but to see it here on your blog - I really lost it!!!! WAY FUNNY!!!! It's motivation for all of us huh!! I'll start right after eating this Marie Calendar pie we got for FHE dessert. The Bushmans

David Crowther said...

that is so scary!