
One year ago last night was my first date with Georgie.
She describes it better on her blog.. It was fun and was I very nervous. She was great though.. Oh one addition to last night we watched Hitch. She says that I am cute just like the guy in this movie that also is on the TV show King of Queens (Kevin James) THANKs!.. I guess that makes her the super model that he ended up with, HMMM Cool!!!
She describes it better on her blog.. It was fun and was I very nervous. She was great though.. Oh one addition to last night we watched Hitch. She says that I am cute just like the guy in this movie that also is on the TV show King of Queens (Kevin James) THANKs!.. I guess that makes her the super model that he ended up with, HMMM Cool!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment