Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Manager Ryan's new hairstyle!! AND the golf tournament


Ryan is doing great! He is one of the managers at the Centerville Firehouse Pizzeria. He has a new hair style. Well he had this for a couple of days. I am gealous I wish I had any hair in the middle of my head? Lucky guy. Anyway Ryan is doing great living on his own, managing at work, and getting ready to start college. I can still beat him at golf though!!
Hey that reminds me we need to have that family golf tournament. Maybe in Tooele? Matt, Eric, Rig, Ryan, Trevor, Georgie and even Brooke you need to give the old guy a break. I need to still win at something!!! Travis and Dave you are also invited... Details to come!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

What? I would have never pictured a mohawk! Lookin' good!

Meet the Elliott's said...

Way to go Ryan...

Anonymous said...

wow a mohawk! Looks awesome!

Shelley Crowther said...

Hey Brent - I cleaned up my blog so you can look at it at work. Sorry about that. Guess it was better than the email that went around .. when you open it it says - I'm looking at porn --- balring from your comp speakers.