Just in case any of your home teachers failed to give you this month's First Presidency's message may I encourage you to all read it…
President Monson teaches us how to face our challenges and trials in life.
He explains that if we continue to pray, willingly serve, and are obedient we will be on the bridge that was constructed by Our Savior as he faced the ultimate challenge and trial.
The key thing that I know from my experiences is that when you are facing the trials of life the three things that you will least want to do are the same three that we our encouraged to do by our Prophet.
As we face challenges it is important to note that the bridge to get us though the trial we are facing is already built and our willingness to do all we can to stay on that bridge will ultimatly determine the happiness we will enjoy in this life and the blessings we will received after this life.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your comment along with the cheerful color update of your blog....
It seems like we keep running into these kind of lessons ... facing challenges. Thanx for the advise - home teachers did not coome over but we will have to read this lesson. Thanx for being so good to my mother. I'm glad you two found each other. You both deserved someone great.
Post a Comment