7 – When the breading falls off of fried onion rings…..
6 – Weeds
5 – Comcast
4 – Mountain West Conference Commissioner
3 – Fried or extremely hard boiled eggs
2 – Sour Candy
1 – University of Utah (Athletically Speaking Georgie) Although, I do feel sorta sad after they lost their QB and running back last night…..
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I like the Athletically Speaking thing!!! How funny....
I hate that about onion rings, too! If you don't have the fried stuff on it, it's just an onion!
P.S. We have Comcast now. Sorry! You are welcome to come watch the BYU games, though. We gave in...
Hey Brent - The Bushmans are still wanting to go out to dinner with you and Georgie! Better yet - you can come down anytime to watch the BYU games (we broke down and gave in to Comcast). Sincerely, Julie Bushman
Cool!! Hey after the Utah game we will have to go toilet paper some places...I have to go out of town next week, and Georgie's daughters will be here the next couple of weeks.. So maybe around the end of the month. I will be down for some games!! this weeks game is on versus so I am covered this week.
Thanks Brent...
Oh and Brent forgot to ask...Julie and we visit your blog?
Spelling ...oh my!!! can we visit Julie's blog?
Hi Georgie and Brent - what is your email address so I can "officially" invite you. I'd love you guys to see it! Happy Birthday Georgie! I really do want to meet you and get to know you! I hear great things! Julie B.
georgielliott@hotmail.com and grokksby@hotmail.com
it is suppose to be gbrooksby@hotmail.com...sorry
Post a Comment